The most advanced version of MoCA’s digital application for in-person administration.
Designed to be easier to administer than the paper version, with automated features available, saving time for clinicians and researchers, and live instructions ensuring greater standardization. Available languages: English, French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
Free version for healthcare professionals and academia.
No training required due to automated features.
- Draw on screen with finger or stylus—or use device camera to photograph drawing on paper
- Automatic scoring (“Trail Making”, “Cube”, “Clock”, “Naming”, “Subtraction”, “Fluency” questions)
- On-screen instructions adapted to previous answers provided
- Suggestions appear for rater to select correct answer more quicky
- Easy file creation and patient result storing for future review
- Tracking of time spent on test and per question
- Section for rater notes on each test
- Hibernation mode and auto save features provide security and prevent data loss
- Quick export and import of results to EHR (paperless)
“...This study establishes adequate convergent validity between the MoCA and eMoCA among an adult population presenting with memory concerns.”
(Berg et al, 2018, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease)
For self-administration on subject’s own device at any location.
Rater can review from anywhere—in real-time or afterwards—with advanced automatic scoring features.