We believe every employee deserves a memorable work experience!
Are you interested in HealthTech and want to join an exciting and fast-growing company?
MoCA Cognition would like to hear from you. We are constantly seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Through research and innovation, we provide for the most accurate assessment of cognitive performance. Our leading cognitive screening tools result in early diagnoses and treatment plans to improve brain health and well-being. Our mission is fueled by our passionate belief that everyone deserves a memorable life.
MoCA Cognition offers a competitive compensation package, a dynamic environment and a company culture based on fun, creativity, and teamwork. From our comfortable office space that sits atop our affiliated clinic and research center—just south of Downtown Montreal—we maintain strong relationships with leading healthcare institutions, universities, and innovative companies around the world.
Our technology, research, and business teams work together to develop and deliver innovative solutions used in the battle against Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive decline. If you are passionate about technology and/or healthcare and want to be a part of a team that is making a positive impact on individuals’ lives, we encourage you to apply to join our team at MoCA Cognition.
The ideal candidate will work with diverse teams and departments to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of the cybersecurity operations within an organization.
What You'll Do
- Oversee all aspects of information security, including data protection, network security, and compliance with relevant regulations (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR, PIPEDA, bill 25).
- Develop and implement robust security strategies, policies, and procedures to safeguard our digital assets and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate potential vulnerabilities, ensuring the integrity and availability of our systems.
- Conduct regular security assessments and audits to identify areas of improvement and proactively address emerging threats.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in information security and privacy and build strong relationships with external vendors, contractors, and partners to ensure effective collaboration and alignment.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports and presentations providing insights into the IT security landscape and progress on key initiatives.
- Manage security systems, such as firewalls, data protection controls and encryption.
- Automate security controls, data, and processes.
- Conduct vulnerability tests, identify, and address any weaknesses.
- Identify and manage data privacy risks and compliance requirements.
- Monitor information systems and respond to any cyber-security incidents.
- Develop policy around third-party risk with vendors and suppliers.
- Other fun security and compliance stuff!
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM) are highly desirable.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with key components of Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA, GDPR, and FDA guidelines.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing information security programs, risk management frameworks, and incident response plans.
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure, cloud-based technologies, and secure software development practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-driven and able to work independently, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and perform hands-on tasks when necessary.
- Practical experience with conducting risk assessments.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of data analytics methods.